WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE AN EXTRAORDINARY LEADER IN THE 21ST CENTURY?
Research shows that self-awareness is the most important ingredient for success in the 21st century. When we know who we are and how others see us, we perform better at work and score more promotions. We’re more influential and confident. We have stronger relationships at work and at home. There’s even evidence that self-awareness is the single greatest predictor of leadership success. More broadly, because self-awareness means scanning our environment, testing our assumptions, knowing what we stand for, and feeling empowered to change and improve, it readies us for whatever the future brings.
There’s just one problem: when it comes to seeing ourselves clearly, most of us have a lot more work to do than we think. Although 95 percent of people think they’re self-aware, only about 10 to 15 percent actually are! On top of the hard-wired barriers that prevent humans from seeing themselves clearly, powerful societal forces like the self-esteem movement, social media, and reality TV are tempting us to become more self-absorbed and less self-aware.
But this presents a HUGE opportunity. If you make a commitment to improve your self-awareness and use the right approach to do it, it will set the stage for game-changing improvements – and put you ahead of everybody else who (wrongly) thinks they are already self-aware!
What’s more, recent research has shown that many of the most commonly accepted approaches to improve self-awareness, including what’s out there in many trainings on the topic, don’t actually work. That’s why it’s so important to take a science-based approach to this topic.
The Future Ready Leader course will help you make tangible and sustainable improvements in your leadership effectiveness by strengthening your level of self-awareness. In doing so, you will become more successful in your career, more satisfied with your personal and professional relationships, and more in control of your life.
THE FUTURE READY LEADER COURSE IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO…
- See and overcome the blind spots and assumptions that are holding you back.
- Become a more aligned and authentic leader by discovering your values, passions, and aspirations (and more!).
- Be more mindful and in control of your reactions under stress, even if you don’t have a single minute to meditate.
- Replace unproductive and self-critical thinking with action-oriented and solutions-focused thinking.
- Discover how others see you (without losing your mojo) so you can become the kind of leader people want to follow.
- Learn the one question that will strengthen your most important relationships.
- Build a culture where your team feels safe putting problems on the table.
- Successfully deal with the unaware people around you.
RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT…
- 100% reported improvement in their leadership effectiveness.
- 100% reported improvement in both their work and personal relationships.
- 92% reported becoming better influencers and communicators.
- 92% said they were more successful at dealing with difficult people.
- 92% reported an increase in sales effectiveness.
A FEW WORDS
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Hi, I’m Tasha Eurich, author of the book Insight. I am so excited to be bringing you a course on becoming a Future Ready Leader. In my 15-plus years as an organizational psychologist, I’ve seen the powerful, game-changing improvements my clients have experienced in their success and happiness, just by improving their self-awareness. It’s a skill that can literally change your life, not just as a leader, but as a human being.
Knowing who you are and how you are seen gives you a leg up. Not just to make better choices for yourself, but to have a better, more motivating effect on the people around you. Where does it come from? Why do we need it as leaders? And how do we get more of it?
LEARN FROM THE LEADING EXPERT IN SELF-AWARENESS
I’ve spent the last five-plus years of my life researching this critically important topic of self-awareness.
There have been many surprises along the way, and much of the most commonly accepted wisdom about what it takes to become more self-aware…is wrong. (Example: the more time we spend thinking about ourselves, the less well we tend to know ourselves!). No wonder so few are really self-aware.
The Future Ready Leader course will help you bust through the noise and learn the scientifically-supported path to self-awareness.
As a current or aspiring leader, here are the specific things this course will help you do better. It will help you make smarter and more informed decisions so you get better results with less time and energy invested. It will help you become a more authentic and aligned leader, so it isn’t just easier for your team to follow you, but you will feel much better about what you do. It will help you discover how others see you and in so doing become a more trusted respected and motivating force for your team. It will increase your well-being by helping you manage your day-to-day stress and be more mindful and in control of your actions. It will even help you deal with the unaware people in your life!
And because you’re sharing your most valuable commodity with us, your time, we want to maximize it. Above all, we’ve designed this course to be practical. In addition to exploring interesting research findings and inspiring and instructive stories, you’ll have dozens of battle-tested tools you can use right away to become more successful and future-ready. Each lesson also has loads of tools, self-assessments, and exercises to help you apply these important concepts in your day-to-day life.
I’VE GOT A SPECIAL OFFER JUST FOR YOU.
Get THE FUTURE READY LEADER COURSE today for just $299
INSIDE THE COURSE YOU’LL HAVE:
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL CONTENT ON COURSE WEBSITE
INCLUDING: 6 modules with 68 exercises and 47 videos with tools you can put into action for immediate results.
LET’S GET MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE FUTURE READY LEADER:
- Learn your self awareness archetype
- How to see and overcome roadblocks
- Myths about internal self-awareness
- Tools for less stress and more insight
- Why seniority and experience mean less self-awareness
- How to get twice the feedback with half the effort
- Why so few teams are self-aware
- Exactly what to do to build a more self-aware team
- How to deal with unaware people
- Six tools to minimize their damage on your success and well-being
- Put what you’ve learned into action…starting today
- The 7 Day Insight Challenge that will give you several “quick wins”
- Discover how others see you
- Overcome the blind spots and assumptions that are holding you back
- Become more mindful and in control of your reactions under stress
- Replace unproductive, self-critical thinking with solution-focused thinking
- Build a culture where your team feels safe putting problems on the table
- Successfully deal with the unaware people around you.
Complete the lessons when you want and wherever your laptop takes you.
Follow the simple framework I suggest to complete the course in six weeks while only investing 2 hours per week.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why is this course different from others?
I can promise you that this material is unlike any other offering on self-awareness and leadership that is out there. This course is based on years of research—nearly one thousand journal articles, and quantitative and qualitative studies with thousands of people around the world. It takes the concepts in my bestselling book, Insight, and helps you apply them to your life to become measurably and sustainably more self-aware in short order. If you enjoyed the book, the course will help you take your learning to the next level!
When does the course start?
The course content will be available to begin the moment you sign up, and it’s up to you when and how you want to engage! Since you will have full access to the course, you can work through the content at your own pace, but we’ve also created a simple framework that will allow you to complete it in six weeks with just a couple hours invested each week
Is this course really just all about self-awareness?
This course is about using self-awareness to be a better, happier, more successful leader. While this course focuses on self-awareness, it’s also about acting on the information that self-awareness provides you with. This is why the ripple effects in all areas of your life can be so huge.
What is the time commitment for the course?
Since you will have full access to the course, you can work through the content at your own pace, and invest as much time into it as you would like. In addition, we’ve created a simple course completion framework that will allow you to complete the course content in six weeks with less than 60 minutes of videos and usually less than one hour of application exercises per week.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you are inquiring about our Covid-19 hardship discounts, please mention it in the message.
Our customer support team is available M-F 9am-5pm EST